In this C++ Inheritance Programs, we have collected the lists of programs that are usually asked in exams or interview.
Reusability is one of the important characteristics of object-oriented programming (OOP). Instead of trying to re-write programs, using an existing code is a good practice for a programmer to reduce development time and avoid errors. In C ++, reusability is possible through the use of Inheritance.
C++ Inheritance Programs
Below are the examples of C++ Inheritance Programs including all the Types of Inheritance in C++ like Single Inheritance, Multilevel Inheritance, Multiple Inheritance, Hierarchical Inheritance, Hybrid Inheritance & Multipath Inheritance.
- Simple Inheritance Program in C++
- Single Inheritance Programs in C++
- Private inheritance Program in C++
- Multilevel inheritance program in C++.
- Multiple Inheritance In C++ Examples
- Hybrid Inheritance Sample Program in C++
- C++ Hierarchical Inheritance Example
- Multipath Inheritance In C++ Program
- Virtual base class in C++
- C++ Program to demonstrate example of hierarchical inheritance to get square and cube of a number